Lavender Manor is an owner managed luxury guest house in Hermanus, the heart of the picturesque Cape Whale Coast near Cape Town. Hermanus accommodation at its finest, Lavender Manor offers stunning sea view accommodation and warm, relaxed hospitality that you can afford.
Overlooking famous Blue Flag Grotto Beach and the whale sanctuary of Walker Bay, you are within two minutes walk of the various magnificent beaches in the area as well as the famous scenic cliff path. Relax in the cosy pool area, enjoy a refreshing drink at the fully licensed sea view pub, and watch the magical whales and the incredible sunsets over the Atlantic ocean from the upstairs patios and sundowner decks. An affordable, 4 star luxury guest house at its best !
Hermanus is regarded as the whale watching capital of the world and widely referred to as the "Riviera of the South" and our guesthouse accommodation is perfectly positioned to give our guests an unforgettable experience.
Lavender Manor offers:
- Stunning whale watching. Lie in your bed and watch the whales !
- Luxurious, uniquely decorated bedrooms/suites with full en-suite bathrooms and all luxuries.
- Two minutes walk to Grotto Beach, the cliff-path and various mountain trails in Fernkloof.
- Situated in quiet, safe and peaceful Voëlklip just outside the busy town centre.
- Whale watching & sundowner patios with superb sea and mountain views.
- Close to Hermanus Golf course and Arabella Golf Estate.
- Ideally positioned to explore all the great attractions of the Cape Whale Coast. (See “Things to do”)
- Large upstairs lounge with fireplace, fully licensed sea view bar and panoramic sea views.
- Close to the Hemel-en-Aarde wine route and an easy drive to Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Breathtaking views of the ocean,beaches and mountains.
- Beach and sea view guest house accommodation at its absolute best.
- Overlooking the bay where the whales come to play you'll discover the unique attraction that Hermanus and the Cape Whale Coast hold: the pristine beaches, magnificent mountains, fine South African cuisine, champagne air, whale watching, shark cage diving, the breathtaking cliff path and views forever ...
Your hosts invite you to come and experience "spectacular sea views and warm hospitality"